Clearance bars inform drivers of any low clearance areas near drive-through lanes and parking garages. These low clearance free-hanging bars can also display important messages like lane use classifications and overhead wayfinding directions.
Clearance bars are highly customizable, long-lasting, and simple to install. They are made of heavy-duty extruded aluminum, a tough powder coat finish, and high-performance, reflective vinyl writing. Polyethylene is resistant to fading and has significant impacts.
- The Clearance set includes two sets of numbers and two eye hooks.
- Utilize an adhesive vinyl graphics kit to customize for any height.
- Bands made of reflective tape improve visibility.
- Extruded aluminum construction makes it durable.
- Any message, paint color, or design can be changed on it.
- Installable now - No requirement for sand or concrete