A regular water line or an aftermarket water tank is used to supply water to the internal tank of heavy-duty portable evaporative coolers. The float valve in the device regulates the water level in the inner tank.
Its submersible water pump does not require maintenance, so thick evaporative media pads are easily accessible. Moreover, a roto-molded polyethylene housing is corrosion-free, with the fan motor permanently oiled and thermally shielded.
- Fan and pump weatherproof control switches.
- They are freely moved from one work area to another.
- It has a sizable internal water tank for continuous function.
- Rust-free, leak-proof, one-piece, molded polyethylene housing that is durable.
- Does not use chemicals or refrigerants to cool.
- These portable evaporative coolers can operate independently of an external water source for around 8 hours.