Polyurethane (Maroon) Casters by Gold Key Equipment are made of polyurethane and are ideal for various contexts, both commercial and non-commercial.
This material is capable of withstanding a variety of chemical substances.
Due to the large capacity, fewer trips and less physical labor are needed to transfer the items. The polyurethane construction reduces the noise generated when moving across uneven surfaces. The swivel design allows the user to move swiftly and switch angles.
- Their tread color is maroon.
- Have a polyolefin wheel core.
- Resilient toward a diverse range of chemicals
- Durable Bearing Raceway
- Zinc plating with an anti-corrosive and rust-resistant finish
- Sliding Bearing
- Possess seals on the bearing dust cover