The UN-rated drums are suitable for hazardous compounds, liquids, or solids. These maintain the quality and security of your products. The standard containers help to store chemicals and burn barrels.
While closed head drums only have two ports on the top to access the inside of the drum, open head drums also come with a gasket cover and bolt ring. Likewise, the UN-rated containers are made of premium cold-rolled steel and can be reused if you put a liner with them.
- Store and transport solids or liquids.
- These withstand temperatures as high as 250°F and as low as -30°F.
- Features a 3/4" vent aperture and a 2" pour opening.
- Has a removable open top and a bolt ring.
- A bolt, nut, and white EPDM gasket secure the locking ring.
- Suitable environmental containers that can be recycled, restored, or put to other uses